Tuesday 3 April 2012

We made it unisex.

Parfum for men, lotion for men ,lip balm or is it lip care for men, ear rings or is it studs ... for men ,high heeled shoes for men ,Google if you don't believe me, hot pants short just like a miniskirt, only tighter and for men , thongs and i wont censor it, THONGS for men ! Eh! Am not yet done. In fact its about to get worse a whole lot worse ..... G-strings! Yes! Unbelievable wearable, comfortable G-strings for men! Girls, how does that sound ? Boys .....a..aa...I thought so too! You want to hear more ? Okay. Lets see ... Girdles, yes, girdles for men. From the men's section of Victoria Secrets . Am yet to prove that, so i could be wrong . Skinny jeans . Skinny jeans for men . You guys approve of that, but i am not going to share a wardrobe with my sister for the sake of fashion !! Those things are inappropriate wear, to wear only when sleeping. Girls have a figure to show you know ! Salons these days are unisex. There are even male hairdressers. And fashion is no longer a female profession . Honestly men make better ladies' wear since they know what women will look good in. Make up. Men are buffing themselves up with that stuff nowadays . If you don't believe me ask the news anchors. Or just Google. House-grooms if that is the opposite of housemaid and they have been there for quite some time. The business of cooking has always been unisex. Pedicures: I have seen it with my own eyes, shocked my mum, a man giving another a pedicure! Am hoping pink still belongs to girls.We don't want it! Saying 'Real men wear pink', you must be on crack!  Trust me when i say women prefer a male gyna ,ask them! Or rather ask my mum. Or your mum. Whether you are impressed or not , we made it unisex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment