Monday 2 April 2012

Preoccupied

Sometimes i really wonder if i even like her ...I mean love her. She used to be like the only something in my nothing or was it just because she had this striking resemblance with my crush miles away who i held hopes to see and open my heart to and express myself more than i have ever done and get off this burden, these heavy fumes that won't let me breath. I tried to tell my sister about her but it was futile, Oh my sister thought otherwise. But this girl was and is special to me. I have watched her grow back then when she was a nuisance, a baby but astonishingly the most beautiful girl i had set my eyes on. I remember that she is the only girl i mostly talk to others about but  i don't know why. Oh i try to figure out this everyday but i only get a headache. Oh i try to get her of my mind and this just gets me more frustrated and my head aches the more. What am i saying! I haven't even had the chance to talk to her & am so preoccupied about my own feelings i forgot about hers! Oh! Does she or not feel the same? That's the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment