Monday 2 April 2012

Under Pressure

Now am pressurized and i have got just 10 more years to make things right. Men days are passing. Men weeks are just like seconds these days. I feel like am back in school counting days and rushing to meet the deadline. Why all these you ask. Well i recently attended an all males seminar and during then, a boy asked the men the appropriate age for marriage. What i remember hearing is ' boy you better get married before 28 if not probably you wont enjoy your retirement.' Well this is bad news for me. I have never had a relationship since i left my mothers womb. Recently some boys wanted to know how many girlfriends i had at high school and i felt ashamed, stupid and weird telling them none. Please guys i know what your thinking but the only reason i have never bothered is cos i think its stressful and there is nothing i hate more than seeing a broken heart. And i cannot tolerate living with a rust bucket yet i don't want to see a break up. I don't know what to do. My head is bursting with pressure! I have never approached a girl and told her i love her. I don't know how it feels to have a relationship and i cannot even differentiate between love and lust. Am kinda of a lustful kind of guy and i know it will put me in trouble someday and divorcing is a sin. If it's having relationships, i better start now cos practice makes perfect but still no sex until marriage. I know am under pressure! What i heard is that its only abnormal and useless men who don't get married. But i don't wanna mess up! I believe that God has designated the right someone for me out there. If its means waiting ........... am patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment