Monday 2 April 2012

Used!!

Man i feel like i have been a prostitute all those years. Used like a prostitute ! And me shamelessly stupid and quick and easy to convince and deceive . All those that have used me you know yourselves. Guys why did you do that to me? Why do you do that to me? What have i ever done to you! Damn it ! Taking advantage of my good heart and generosity. I almost destroyed my legacy in school because of what someone did that i thought he will never ever do. Bitch knows himself . I need not mention names. I have never realized that i have been this used. I feel like a rag man! Like the remains of sugar cane after sucking it dry! Man now i have trust issues. Thank God i don't have many friends. I would be dead by now! I don't  know if am a magnet of deceive but everyone seems to do it . Family and even friends . Oh they know themselves ! Am not just gonna sit here and do nothing about it, but am gonna change ! I was told at school that my good heart will be my destruction! Am sorry for the one i hurt because of my actions . Imagine being told by a person that you ruined their year ! Am cursed ! Cursed with a forgiving heart ! For that am not going to curse any one . I forgive them . But am not ever going to be deceived ever again! God forbid. Hallelujah Amen!! Am changing. Am no good no more . You assist someone, they turn into devils . Help someone drowning, i could be rescuing a murderer . Am sorry but for those who are guilty. Its your fault ! You have ruined me! But remember....... Gods watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment