Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wonna know?

I think that its time that i share this with everyone . I would love to answer a question that quite a number of people have asked me. George Kinuthia ...why dont you have a girlfriend? Well reader sit and relax cause am going to give you a number of reasons to why . Before i begin i would like to make it clear that i have had a number of girls who are my friends not girlfriends but friends who are girls. The first is : i have seen what relationships have done to people and i don't want that. I mean i never ever want to break a girls heart and be seen as a bad person. I also have a heart which they may break and dont want to spend precious time wailing and mourning over a person who is not dead ! That means that if i get a girlfriend and i will never break her heart ... Honey we may as well get married . FYI I still live with my parents ! For heaven sake am only 18 ! The next really is : i have a future to build for myself and not only for me but also for my future wife and children . For that i need to concentrate . The last thing i need is someone obstructing me from achieving this . Always on my mind , i cant sleep , cant concentrate in class , mum i cant eat . Honey take me shopping ! My going crazy ? Gosh that is just too much to handle! My mum supports and she always tells me that i should put my education as my number one priority and not to worry about the rest because God has a plan for everyone of us . I know that God has designated that special someone for me and Honey i know i havent met you yet but gal am doing all this cause i love and care for you ! The final reason is obvious ... am too young to have a girlfriend! Am not going to waste my allowance on you! Sorry i wont take you out cause am gonna miss Chowder and i havent even started yet on Lost season 6! Yes am childish, i watch too much Tv ,my butt swollen red from sitting 24/7 and am going past 70kg. Am proud of all this cause this is the George Kinuthia we know and love . Am not criticizing anyone with a gf or asking you to break up but do what you are doing ukiwa umejipanga ! Seco has changed me a lot and am not the innocent looking little angel that joined Changez in 07 'talk about changes '. Thank God we going to Uni and whatever happens there ... Well i dont know. If i lose my balance and break a couple of virginities ...what can i say? Well now at least you all know and i thank fb for giving me the opportunity to share what is in my heart to all who care . Now that that is over ...never ask me again why i dont have a girlfriend cause i carry this phone with me all the time and am gonna take it out and read this note out to y'all who WONNA KNOW !!

No comments:

Post a Comment